- To further the interests and disseminate the views of the Tobacco Industry in South Africa.
- To protect the constitutional and common law rights of the Tobacco Industry in South Africa.
- To play no commercial role in affairs concerning the growing, purchase, manufacture, pricing or marketing of tobacco or tobacco products.
- Illicit Trade in the RSA and the SACU/SADC regions
- Tobacco Control Legislation and Regulations
- Other South African and international legislation, agreements and treaties that impact on the Tobacco Industry
- The sustainable future of the Tobacco Industry in Southern Africa, including tobacco farmers.